At iSEE CHURCH our priority is the health and safety of our people both physically and spiritually. In light of restrictions imposed by the Australian Government regarding gatherings, iSEE CHURCH Australia will not be holding services at our campuses - however we will be holding Church Together Online.
How you can continue to stay safe:
1. Good hygiene is the best defence against infection. This includes:
- Regularly washing your hands with soap and water;
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze;
- Avoiding close contact with those who have been infected;
- If you or your child is feeling unwell, please stay home and seek medical attention;
- Health professionals are suggesting we take care with greeting each other (a smile or wave can be as welcoming as a handshake or a hug at this time).
2. Know the facts. How to protect yourself and your family, and what to look out for. Details can be found here.
3. Share your prayer + praise requests on the app! We will be continuing to pray for you, the church and global community both corporately and as a pastoral team.
Please continue to check https://www.health.gov.au/ for all the latest Covid-19 updates and information.